Pando Love

Pando Love
5/2013

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Blogging

So Yeah...It's been 4 months since blogging again. Just when I say it's going to get better, I forget.

Let's start with the kiddos:

Malakhi is getting big. He is 2 1/2 years old now. He has 6 top teeth and 3 bottom teeth. He is mostly potty trained. He has gone 2 full days with out any wetting accidents. We still need to work on the poopoo. LOL He is such a wonderful little boy and I joy to have in my life!

Mateo will be 1 in a month. I can't believe how fast time flies. He is almost walking on his own. He walks very good with one hand support now. Him and Malakhi just laugh at eachother all the time now.

I'm so proud of these kids. I'm still a stay at home mommy and love it. I'm planning on starting Malakhi on a home school preschool program in June when he turns 3. He is already doing good and can count to 12 with very little help. He also identifies many letters. Started working with him on the "at" words but he lost attention on that very quickly.

Well, Mommy duties call. Mateo is crying cause he wants out of his high chair.

Talk to you all later. :)

No comments: