Pando Love

Pando Love
5/2013

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

1/27/09

Well, this last week has been pretty crazy. My dad was in a bad accident on Winchester road but is doing good now. He's still sore but is doing better now. He should be going back to work on Thursday.

Malakhi is saying a ton of words now. He says ball, no, yeah, wow, please, thank you, milk, agua, more, mama, papa, nana, tata, night, ama (grandma), apa (grandpa), baby and a few more. He is growing up so fast. He still has no teeth but I know they are going to break through any day. lol. At least that's what I keep telling myself. I can see them under his gums.

As for Mateo, last night I was having contractions every 10 minutes for about 2 hours. Then I woke up and they stopped. I was so bummed. That's ok. He will come when it is time. Have a good day.

No comments: