Pando Love

Pando Love
5/2013

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Update

Shortly after posting this we went to urgent care because Khi was having a hard time breathing and gasping for air. It sounded as if he was breathing through a straw. Urgent care closes at 11 and we signed in at 10:55. That was scary. I was worried we wouldn't make it before they closed but we did. Of course Khi had calmed down and fallen asleep too. The Dr. still came in and saw him and said he had a viral infection with underlying asthma. (duh) LOL ok sorry. He gave him a prescription for Prednisone and his inhaler.

The Prednisone has made him not abnormal, but everything he does he does 10xs. he was trying to hand me something yesterday and he kept giving it to me but was forgetting to let go. It's cute but oh my. HAHA. Anyway. I think we are all on the mend. At least I pray this is the end of this cold. :)

No comments: