Pando Love

Pando Love
5/2013

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Exercise Update 7/21/10

So Monday I got the 30 Day Shred by Jillian Michaels. Wow what a work out. So on Monday I went swimming for an hour which most was actually swimming and exercising and the rest was chasing the kids around the pool. Then came home and did 30 Day Shred and then my biggest loser challenge. Tuesday I went for a morning walk for 20 minutes with Lonnie, did 30 Day Shred and Biggest Loser. Today I have done 30 Day Shred and am going to do more abs and then do some of the Biggest Loser a little later. I can't report any more weight loss at this time I am sorry to say which is why I have changed tactics. I'm also counting calories thanks to my calorie counter app on my phone. I have however lost 5 pounds in the last 3 weeks so I hope I lose a whole lot more very soon. I just keep trying.

No comments: