Pando Love

Pando Love
5/2013

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Weight Loss Part I

I'm Determined! I WILL LOSE WEIGHT. I WILL GET HEALTHY. I WILL BE HAPPY.

Ok on Tuesday, June 29th I again started to exercise with The Biggest Loser video game for Wii. I love it. I had been using it and stopped after 1.5 weeks. I also gained about 20 pounds during the time which I stopped. I don't know what I did other than just not be active and I was semi anxious. I'm so excited to start again.

On the 29th I weighed in at 226 which was up about 20 pounds from right after I had Mateo. On Thursday July 1st I weighed again and actually gained 3lbs. I was so upset so I was up to 229. Monday July 5th I had another weigh in and I weighed 227. I went down. Today which was not a true weigh in just me being curious I weighed and am at 224! I'm so happy. It's not much but I'm down 2lbs from when I started. I want to lose more weight so bad. I'm trying to lose 40-50lbs by the end of summer. This is just my journal as I go along.

I try to work 30-60 minutes a day. I'm also counting calories which isn't fun but it is helping. I've noticed a difference in the way my legs look and a little around the middle. I even started doing sit-ups today using Malakhi to sit on my feet.

No comments: