Pando Love

Pando Love
5/2013

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Wow, over a year!  I can't believe I got out of posting.  So, so much has happened.  I think around the time of my last post is when things finally started taking shape with my health and things were finally discovered, or at least started to be discovered.  First though, I will give an update on my family.

Lonnie is an amazing man.  He is working full time and very hard.  He works grave yards so it's super hard on him but he's a trooper.  He also does computer work on the side.  He is playing for the worship team at church off and on.  He loves the Lord so so much.  He has led our family and continues everyday to lead us in the way God would have him.  I don't have enough words to express how much I love him.

Malakhi is almost 6.  He started and finished Kindergarten this year.  He did so good.  He wants to push through 1st grade math over the summer.  He wants to start 2nd grad math at the beginning of next school year.  We will see if we can do it.  He loves homeschool and does wonderful things.  Struggling a little with reading but he just got glasses so I'm hoping that will help.

Mateo is growing up too.  He is 4 years old and a little joy.  I'm learning more and more about raising little boys. lol. He won't officially start school this year but wants to start so we will try and see how it goes.

Okay, back to me.  I found out last year that I have Fibromyalgia.  I still don't feel well with lots of weakness and other weird things.  My dr. had run tests when I first got the fibro diagnosis but nothing showed up.  With all my other symptoms, she ordered more tests.  I had a MRI done on my brain which showed normal (except for sinus problems).  She also ordered a bunch of tests for the Rheumatologist.  She ordered an ANA which came back positive.  I haven't gotten to see the rheumatologist yet so I don't know what it is for sure but it's something with auto immune disorders.  I know the Lord is in control and I'm just so happy to be getting some answers.

I promise to write back again soon.  I really want to start again.

God Bless.

No comments: