Pando Love

Pando Love
5/2013

Thursday, April 26, 2012

I think I'm going to start blogging how I'm feeling and my walk with God.  This blog keeps changing.  Sorry. LOL

Well, today I'm not feeling good at all.  I have a headache.  My shoulders and back hurt bad.  Tylenol barely touched it but oh well.  I'm irritable.  Trying not to get frustrated.  I guess it's time for me to be honest about how I'm feeling instead of hiding it all the time.  I'm hoping this blog will help me keep track of what's going on with my body.

As for my walk with God, I still need to do my devotion today.  I read a friends blog about how she prayed and was close to God that day.  I need to set aside time to pray.  It's hard when I've got the boys running around and begging my attention.  I love them very much.  When they need me I go to them.  When they nap, I try to rest or sleep so I can feel better.  I need to turn that time into prayer and devotion time or try to get up earlier to spend time with God.  Ugh, why do I constantly battle with it?

No comments: